Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My Friend Penguindude

I don't really know how this happened, and I'm not sure if I'm allowed to talk about it, but I feel like I need to say something about this: 
D and I have a friend who is swiftly becoming an internet sensation for posting himself dancing to k-pop songs on Youtube.

Yeah. He's kind of famous now. I always thought it was just kind of a funny hobby and an interesting conversation starter, until I saw his latest video:


I am so in love with this video, it is ridiculous. And I want the world to know about it.

2 comments:

  1. Ummm...Penguindude is the best! I'm so glad we know him. The first part of this dance is ultimately my favorite thing ever. I like watching him do it in real life. It's pretty mind blowing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. D. It doesn't count if you comment on your own blog.

    ReplyDelete