Sunday, October 4, 2009

There's Always Money in the Banana Stand!

I know I am the last person on the planet to have watched this show, but just in case there's someone on another another planet reading this blog...
OH MY GOD ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT IS THE FUNNIEST THING EVER I LOVE IT OH MY GOD.

I feel like I could say a lot about how much I love Michael Cera (and I really, really love Michael Cera... D will disagree with me about this), and how great Portia de Rossi is, and how much I love her and Ellen, and how much I love Ellen, and how funny Jason Bateman is, and how I like him so much more in this show than his douchey dad in Juno, and how much I loved Michael Cera in Juno, and how much I love Michael Cera in everything else he's in, and by the way I really love Michael Cera, and I don't know who Alia Shawkat is but I want her to be in more things so somebody hire her, and Tobias is hilarious, and just every character on this show is perfect, and the script is amazing, and the voice-over narration doesn't even bother me because of how much I love this show, and I watched the first ten episodes on hulu today so I haven't seen that much of it, but it's so good.
But since everyone except me has already seen this show, that's all unnecessary, because you already know.
So instead I'm just going to go watch the rest of the first season now.

No comments:

Post a Comment